A blog exploring the sexy, shocking, surreal, and silly side of horror films.

February 9, 2011

Gamera Saftey Dance

One of the reasons things have been quiet here on the blog front is that I've become engrossed in amassing and watching kaiju (giant Japanese monster) films such as the Toho Godzilla series. Along the way, I've fallen in love with a goofy, jet-propelled turtle named Gamera and Shout! Factory's superb releases of the original Gamera series on DVD.

So, to note the fact that I'm spending much of my free time not blogging but instead watching doofy movies about guys in monster suits who beat on each other, check out this bizarre video of Gamera footage from Gamera vs. Guiron (1969) set to a modern, techno update of the song Saftey Dance. Two great tastes that taste great together. Thanks to No Class Kris, my Screamwave podcast co-host, for linking me to this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails