You're boss down there. I'm boss up here!
SUBSCRIBE on iTUNES
SUBSCRIBE by RSS
Aaron and Kris are back in action with a discussion of Tom Savini's 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead. In Earth and Beyond, Aaron and Kris discuss the curious Acámbaro figures. Do they prove that ancient humanity lived alongside the dinosaurs? Then to wrap up the show, listener feedback.
Throughout this episode you will hear music from RACKULA, Hamilton's all-girl Punk Rock'n Roll band. Music is from their CD "Up The Chix."
[Original music composed by Nathan Fleet]
- Action Attraction podcast
- AMC Walking Dead blog
- 'Jaws' Shark Hunted Down
- 5 Most Memorable Zombie Movie Assholes
- Mail Order Zombie
- Acámbaro Figures (picture gallery)
- The Dinosaur Figurines Of Acámbaro, Mexico @ Bible.ca
- Di Peso, Charles C., 1953. The clay figurines of Acambaro, Guanajuato, Mexico. American Antiquity 18(4): 388-389. [excerpted here]
- Mystery at Acámbaro, Mexico